February 16, 2013

Country Love .. when the relies come to stay


Hello there dear ones. How is this for a fab idea over the hols when you have relative spill over ...

I'd love my brother and his family to come stay, but I think .... where do I put those four kids ...

Now I know ... under the house on camp beds. Throw my two down there too, six boys running a muck!

Give an upstairs bedroom to my brother and his darling wife. And we are set.

Leave one bedroom upstairs in case we have to send someone to the naughty corner. Sorted!

Best Le xox

And what is said at the source ...

A row of antique wood cots and vintage hampers fill the kids’ cabin, with plenty of opportunities and room to host sleepovers for friends. Canvas number-print pillows were handmade by Kim Reding.

Read more: Bedroom Design Ideas - Guide to Bedroom Design - Country Living 





Source: countryliving.com via Le on Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...